Thursday, September 23, 2004

An Important Announcement…
Beware…What You Must Know About ThreeLac Before You Buy

There are a lot of websites selling ThreeLac, and other Global Health Trax products, claiming to cure candida, offering special discounts and enticements to get you to buy from them. There are a lot of these sites selling the products without offering any follow-up or support where their main objective is to make a buck.

Before you give your money to anybody, you need to read this…

According to the official Global Health Trax website…

"ThreeLac™ is a naturally lemon-flavored dietary supplement which supports healthy digestive function. It contains many of the essential probiotic ingredients found in yogurt."

"THREELAC™ helps maintain intestinal flora that are essential for efficient digestion and assimilation of nutrients." ThreeLac is a nutritional supplement. And so are many of the other Global Health Trax products. So, what’s the big deal you might say? You can go to any health food store, order through the mail or go online and buy nutritional supplements. Well, the big deal is that even though you can legally buy nutritional products, including ThreeLac, over-the-counter, without a prescription, you don’t know if what you’re buying is what YOUR body needs.

Don’t get me wrong!

ThreeLac is an outstanding product. However, in my experience in working with patients with ThreeLac for more than a year and with patients in general since 1984, I have found, time and again, that there is no one product that works for everyone. Each person is unique with unique individual needs. Some products that produce miraculous results for some may not make an ounce of difference for others.

And that’s true about ThreeLac too!

Many of my patients have gotten outstanding results, yet some have been disappointed by the lack of results. Why am I telling you this? Because you deserve to get the best nutrition for your dollar, the best nutrition for your body’s needs. How are you going to do that by just reading and buying from a description on a webpage, in an advertisement or on a bottle in a health food store? You won’t.

You need to have your nutritional supplements
personalized to your specific needs.

If you haven’t been trained in nutrition, you’re not going to be able to do that for yourself. Even if you have some training in nutrition, it can be helpful to have outside help in designing your personal nutritional program.

My name is Dr. Christine H. Farlow, D.C. I am a chiropractor with a specialty in nutrition. I’ve been counseling patients and teaching classes in healthy eating and nutrition since 1984, and am the author of three health and nutrition books. I’m a veteran at helping people solve their health challenges naturally, without the use of drugs. I’ve helped people with candida, allergies, digestive problems, constipation, weight loss, nutritional deficiencies and much more. I can help you too!

Here’s what I can do for you:

  • I offer a FREE initial consultation to determine your nutritional needs. I’ll e-mail you specific instructions so that you can be prepared to get the maximum benefit from our time together. I’ll send you an appointment time and a phone number for you to call for your consultation.
  • I offer FREE ongoing nutritional support for all those who purchase nutritional products from me. Whether your problem is candida, allergies, overweight, hypoglycemia, or just wanting to learn how to eat more healthfully, I’ll answer your questions and give you direction in achieving your health and nutritional goals.
  • I’ll tell you the truth about whether or not I think ThreeLac will benefit you. I’ll make recommendations for nutritional products that I believe will benefit you. I’ll adjust your program as your needs change and as we find out what works and what doesn’t work in your specific situation.
  • I’ll offer you several different options for nutritional products that may benefit you whatever your nutritional needs are. I work with products from numerous different companies and we may actually use more than one company’s products to meet your special needs.
  • I’ll always listen to you to find out what you want for your health and nutrition program. I’ll let you know what I believe you need and will work with you to design a program that will work for you.

Now if you still just want to try ThreeLac without taking me up on my offer for a FREE consultation, you can place your order HERE. You can still call me afterward to help you adjust the program to your particular needs, as long as you order through my website.

Remember, I’m not just going to sell you products and let you figure out how to use them, how much to take, and what to do if the standard directions don’t work for you. I offer ongoing support to all my clients and customers. I want you to achieve the best health possible and I’m willing to help you get there.

No comments: